- Sat, 14:31: RT @djsamhouse: “Don’t Hate The Player. Hate The GAME!”
- Sat, 17:42: i am going to share my experience that i endured for over a decade thanks to the uniting church and their so call supportive network..
- Sat, 17:42: RT @Spireband: @AngelOFire1 That is so cool!
- Sat, 17:43: time to spill the beans on elizabeth fritz and her cronies http://t.co/Xx9vhJmU
- Sat, 21:43: A Letter To Me http://t.co/ww8QmmqK
- Sat, 21:44: A Letter To Me http://t.co/oPC57iDx
I am clumsy at times not known for my tact and or grace, straight to the point, and somewhat impatient, I have come to accept that what is in this life simply is.
Far from religious, I do not believe in a divine god per say that will come down and save the world, although I accept each to their own when it comes to their views and beliefs of what religion is or should be.
I consider myself to be my own worst critic as I tend to strive for best, and have a tendency to push myself physically and emotionally beyond my limits.
Still naive at times, still hoping to see the good rather than the bad in people, this has not been one of the qualities that I can say I am fond of, as it has come to burn me time after time over the years.
I am a strong believer in Karma, as I do believe in what we put out is what we do get in return, good bad or indifferent.
Stay Safe OnlineFightCyberstalking.org – You don’t have to be a cyberstalking victim anymore. Visit FightCyberstalking.org for help.
Word Press Pages
Blogs I Follow
- Be Free
- Nothing mentioned, nothing gained
- Just Gina Talks
- Living Daily With Adult ADD or ADHD, 365 Tips o the Day
- The Gringa
- ADDapt Ability
- A Devastatingly Heavenly Darling
- About.me Blog
- Freshly Pressed: Editors' Picks
- Boilermaker Bill's Rum Hospital
- Aussie Criminals and Crooks
- Your Dream? ~ Live IT!
- The Fight of My Life
- The War In My Brain